Thursday, April 29, 2010

Six Daily Steps To Success...

While success is my right, it is also YOUR right, if you choose to take responsibility for your success. I consistently choose to work towards my goals each day, therefore choosing to be successful every day.
I begin each day focusing on my goals... visualising them, becoming clear and knowing I will achieve anything I set out to accomplish, and I allow myself to be filled with gratitude for them all. Then, throughout the day, I ensure the following six tasks are completed, moving me towards accomplishing my goals. These six activities take priority in my life and I make time to complete each one daily.
These are my six activities towards success:

1. Massive Action = Massive Results!
Ensuring you are doing income producing activities each day.
2. Professionals sort; Amateurs sell.
You are a leader and people want to work with leaders. Position yourself with enthusiasm and confidence when speaking with potential business prospects. Be, Do, Have. You need to be the leader first! Leaders sort leaders, you do not convince people... they convince themselves, you just follow the system in place.
3. Create success in others and it will come back to you ten fold.
You are offering people an opportunity that has the power to improve every aspect of their life, assist new consultants to achieve what they want, and you naturally will achieve everything you want.
4. Love your business and your business will love you!
5. Surround yourself with the kind of people you want to become. Engage yourself in all training calls!
6. You have to work harder on yourself than you do on your business!
Take responsibility to engage in personal development and become clear in your goals. Keep your goals infront of you and make sure they are bigger than reality... that way they will keep you focused!

By completing these steps each day over the past couple of years, I have accomplished many goals and have been able to turn my life around. For that I am very grateful!

Contact me for information on how you too, can improve your life in all areas!
Cristy Willis
http://www.onlineprofitexperts.com/

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3